2018 Triton 1820 DOP
Call for Price
Our drive on line of aluminum pontoon trailers is designed with the utmost precision to give you years of trouble free service. With features like fully-adjustable carpeted bunks and guide-on roller posts, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of drive on pontoon boat hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Heavy duty steel tube construction.
- Fully adjustable carpeted bunks.
- Guide-on roller posts.
- A swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Submersible taillights.
- Winch stand with steel tube step.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Low bunk height for easier loading unloading and towing.
- Multiple tiedown positions to properly secure pontoon.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Overall Length (in.): 290
- Upper Frame Length (in.): 216/240
- Carrying Capacity (lb.): 3540
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 640
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hauling Height (in.): 22
- Loading Height (in.): 22
- Carrying Capacity
- 3540 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 640 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tongue Jack
- Overall Length
- 290 in.
- Haul Height
- 22 in.
- Load Height
- 22 in.